This course aims to teach you the basics of the Elliott Wave Principle. I have been studying and profiting from this theory for over 13 years, and I will explain complex concepts to you in simple language, taking into account my personal experience.
This course is an ideal starting point if you're learning the Elliott Wave Principle for the first time.
I can guarantee that in just 1 hour you will learn:
- The 3 rules of the Wave Principle and how to apply them
- The characteristics of motive and corrective waves
- The difference between ABC and WXY(XZ) corrective forms
- Fibonacci relationships, multiples, retracements, and how to use them
- How the Wave Principle can be used to predict the future direction and turning points
- How to count waves correctly and avoid common counting mistakes
If you can't pay by card, you can try crypto payment